Hello everyone hope your all well today I will be sharing some tips on how to get a good night sleep, now these all work for me but may not work for everyone so here is my top tips for a good night sleep.
This one is a must for me since I always sleep my best once I have fresh clean bedding. I recently brought this set from George in Asda and I’ve fallen in love with it.
This one is my favourite ways to get off to sleep, I like to use some lush bath bombs and bubble bars with some essential oils in to help get you off to sleep, like the icicle baby bot bath bomb or the baa bar bubble bar.
I also like to use lavender oil on pressure points behind my ears and on my wrist, this calms and relaxes you ready for bed.
This one usually works on me I search for some sleep therapy Music on you tube and it normally sends me off right away.This is great for your overall health and wellbeing, but can also help you have a better night sleep, I also have a bottle of water next to me at all times during the night because I normally wake up in the middle of the night extremely thirsty.
So these was some of the things that I like to do to help me get a good night sleep, they may not work for everyone but they all work for me. Thank you for reading.
Hello everyone hope your all well, today I will be writing about some ways you can combat travel sickness. I have suffered with this my whole life and still do today now short distances are fine but if they are longer than a couple of miles then it becomes a problem and buses are just the worse.But over the 20 years of having it I’ve been able to find some ways to help it, so I thought I would share them with you, so here they are.
- Mints or hard boiled sweets– Now this one really helps, I love to suck on a mint or sweet whilst on a long car journey,and I found it really helps, it’s because mint naturally soothes the stomach and helps ease nausea.
- Water– This one may be self explanatory but I always try to have a bottle of water with me on any journey, since you can take slow sips and this normally cures my nausea straight away.
- Anti travel sickness medication– This isn’t the best one out there since some on the tablets used to make me feel sick before we even got going, as you had to chew them and they tasted disgusting. However last year I tried some kwells anti sickness tablets and they really worked, you had the choice to swallow or chew, so no more nasty taste.
- Distraction– Now this one may or may not work as it depends on what distraction it is but I like to listen to music with my headphones on or an audio book, but only use headphones as a passenger, but try and avoid looking down, this can cause more severe nausea and has been my down fall many times.
- Ginger biscuits– This one may sound slightly odd, and probably isn’t going to be great if you don’t like the taste of ginger, but ginger is proven to reduce the feeling of nausea in a person and therefore I sometimes like to bring a few with me in a bag just in case, plus I’ve been a life saver a number of times since my little sisters and mum all suffer from travel sickness so it’s been Hannah to the rescue on a number of occasions.
- Deep breaths– An Oldie but goodie one here but it actually works open a window of the car and just take nice long deep breaths, in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- Anti sickness wristbands- I used to use these when I was younger they are great for kids, they are a band with a little smooth ball on and you wear them on the wrist and they press a pressure point in your wrists that cures sickness, now I’m sure they may not work on everybody but they used to work on me, and not just motion sickness but for any when else you get nausea.
- Sleep– Now if you suffer with motion sickness severely like I did then you may want to think about getting l some sleep whilst on a journey instead of fighting the need to fall asleep as I used to on long journey, this just for passengers only though so no falling asleep at the wheel.
So these was some ways you can combat the dreaded travel sickness, these are some of the ways that works on me and my travel sickness, but if you have anymore let me know in the comments, I hope you found this useful and don’t forget to like and share.