Hello everyone hope your all well, today I will be sharing the ways I like to relax and unwind after a long hard day, because sometimes you just need some time for yourself, so these are the ways I like to do it.
- Reading- Now I’ve just started to get into reading again and I’ve fallen I love with it once more, the book I’m reading at the moment is ‘a Christmas kiss’ by Vicky Pattinson and I’m really loving it at the moment.
- Knitting- This one may seem a little old fashioned for my generation but I recently brought a starter knitting kit and have been obsessed with it ever since, and it is surprisely really relaxing and chills me out big time.
- Hot bubble bath- This is my favourite way to relax, nothing is better than a nice hot bubble bath especially if you use lush products.
- Face/ hair mask- This one goes along with the bath so you sit in there read a book and just soak whilst your face/hair mask is doing its thing.
- Chill out listening to music- This one is a good one I like to just lay on my bed, put my headphones in and pick a playlist on Spotify and close my eyes and just take in the music, my favourite chill out artist is Ed sheeran or James Bay.Here is some of my favourite playlists on Spotify-
So here is some ways I like to chill out after a hard day at work, sorry there isn’t that many, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and I apologise for not posting in a while but I’ve had the flu and been in bed asleep for about 4 days so not been able to post, but I’m starting to get back to sort of normal so I’am back. thank you for reading this post and don’t forget to like and share.
All images have been linked to rightful owners, the featured image is made using Canva app.
Hello hope your all well today I will be posting my top 10 The Beatles songs. Now for those how read my post on my vinyl collection, you will know that I actually love the Beatles and has a number of their albums, but I’ve been listening to the album The Beatles• 1 on Spotify and I will be getting this album on vinyl, so these are some of my favourite The Beatles songs.
- Yesterday- The Beatles• 1
- Hey Jude- The Beatles•1
- Let it be-The Beatles• 1
- When I’m 64- sgt peppers lonely hearts club band.
- Ticket to ride- The Beatles• 1
- Help’- The Beatles• 1
- Twist and Shout- Please please me
- Come together – Abbey road
- I want to hold your hand-The Beatles• 1
- Here comes the sun- Abbey road
So these was my Top 10 The Beatles songs, To check out the songs in the albums just click on the pics above,I hope you enjoyed this post, dont forget to like and share. Thank You.
Hello hope everyone is well today, I thought for today’s post I will write about my collection of vinyl records. Now for Christmas 2016 I got a Crosley record player here it is in action playing some James Bay. And since I got this I’ve been obsessed with adding to my collection of vinyl records which is not a cheap hobby might I add with them being from £20 for an album, It can start to add up if you want to get all of your favourites, so I thought I would share these with you what I’ve got so far.
Okay so Ed sheeran is my favourite artist of all time I love every single one of his songs he’s ever made including his 2 new songs ‘shape of you’and ‘castle on the hill’ , I just had to get his two albums X and + on vinyl and I’m glad I did the fact that X features mine and my fiancé special song ‘Thinking out loud’ it makes it a favourite of ours and he sounds even better in vinyl, which I thought was impossible.
Now even though people from my generation is not normally fans of their style of music, I happen to love the Beatles so I decided to buy ‘sgt peppers lonely hearts club band’ and ‘ The Beatles greatest hits 62-65’ because they have a nice range of some of my favourite songs by them.
So Frank Sinatra is another one which I surprisingly love and that style of music, I swear I was born in the wrong era because I love all of the music from that period of time. So I could help but get it when I saw it in the store.
Now Elvis is my dads favourite and when I was younger I always remember my dad singing and playing his music all the time so I think this is why I love his songs my favourite is ‘can’t help falling in love’ I could listen to it all day.
Coldplay is my favourite band of all time and so I had to get their newest album on vinyl, plus I don’t have any of these songs on my iPhone so I like to put on the record to listen to it.
James Bay is probably up there with Ed sheeran I like every song on this album so I really wanted to get this one for a while but couldn’t find it in HMV or my local record shop so I ordered it off amazon and it was worth the wait.
And lastly George Ezra is someone that I used to love his music but I sort of forgot about, so when I saw this in HMV I just couldn’t wait to get it home and listen to all of the songs again and I’m glad I brought it because I remembered how good he actually is,but I must say side A is my favourite.
So this was my vinyl records collection, thank you for reading this and don’t forget to like and share this on social media it would really help me out, thank you.