Hello hope your all well, today I will be writing about some of my favourite tea flavours. Now I love the regular white tea or English breakfast, but recently I’ve been trying to cut out soda, so I’ve been replacing it with different flavours of tea mainly green tea. So here is a few of my favourites.
Twinings mango tango green tea- This one has notes of mango, green tea and a slight taste of fiery ginger, which gives it a slight kick to wake you up, it also makes It one of my absolute favourites.
Twinings lemon and honey green tea- This one is a classic one for the green tea, a great taste aswell as this it’s amazing if you have a cold or flu.
Twinings steamed green tea soft mint- A soft gentle note of mint in this one its not too over powering but still holds a slight kick, this ones great if you like peppermint tea but don’t want it to strong.
Twinings steamed green tea lemon- This is quite similar to the lemon and honey one but without the sweetness of the honey, it’s really nice refreshing taste wakes you up.
Twinings steamed pure green tea- This is plain and simple green tea which is quite nice and refreshing just on its own without all the other flavours.
Whittards of Chelsea cranberry and raspberry instant tea- This one is a powdered tea which is mainly for iced tea you make this up with hot water add some cold water and pour over a jug of ice cubes. And the flavour is fruity and just excellent a perfect summer tea.
So these was some of my favourite flavoured teas at the moment, Hopefully you’ve enjoyed this post and don’t forget to like and share. thank you.
This is my soup recipe that I mentioned in my autumn/fall essentials post, it’s perfect for a cold day and especially if your feeling under the weather, so I hope you enjoy the recipe and if you try it don’t forget to leave me a comment telling me that you did.
Cook on hob on medium high heat in a saucepan.
– 1 whole leek sliced finely
– 2 carrots sliced
– 1 large potato cut into cubes
-1 chicken stock
-enough water to cover the ingredients
-herbs and spices just a pinch too taste, such as/ basil,parsley,thyme and chilli powder( I like mine quite spicy so I add more of this one)
-80g Pasta per person
-salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare all of your ingredients
- Add some oil into a large saucepan and fry off the leek.
- Add in the carrot and potato to fry them off slightly
- Mix the stock cube into a jug of water following the amount you need on the stock cube packet, then add into vegetables.
- Now add in all of the herbs and salt and pepper just a pinch of each too taste, but I like to add more chilli powder as I like it hot.
- Next add in your pasta any type is fine, but my favourite is Farfalle, also make sure you cover the ingredients with enough water.
- Now you just need too wait for the pasta and potatoes too cook and soften so pop the lid on the pan and turn it down slightly so it doesn’t over cook and leave it to simmer.
- Keep checking it to make sure you know when it is done by tasting a piece of the pasta and try cutting the potato to see if it is still hard, this can take up to about 20 minutes but it may take longer or shorted amount of time.
- Once it’s done it’s ready to serve, I normally serve it with a slice of bread and butter so you can dunk it in the broth and in a large bowl. Enjoy
Featured image made using Canva app
This is my go to green smoothie recipe that I do when I need a pick me up in the morning or as a snack.
You will need:
1 handful of spinach
Frozen fruits such as mango,pineapple,kiwi🍍
1 teaspoon of chia seeds
Handful of blueberries
And a blender any will do but I am using the nutribullet pro.
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- Add the liquid into blender.
- Then add all of the other ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and to the texture you desire.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.