Good morning everyone, today I will be talking about this magical thing called fruit infused water. Now as one of my New Years resolutions I am trying to start a healthier lifestyle, which includes drinking more water, but sometimes just plain old water can be boring so I brought a special fruit infuser bottle and then I like to add some thing extra to add some flavour to it in the form of sliced fruit, you can add anything that you want but these are some of the ones I like to use.
- Lemons- Not only do they add great flavour but they boost the immune system, aids in digestion, aids in weight loss, high in vitamins, anti inflammatory and they act as a metabolism booster.
- Cucumbers- This adds great flavour And also aids in digestion, boosts the immune system, aids in weight loss and helps with weight and sugar control.
- Oranges- This makes the flavour of the water nice a sweet and adds something different into to taste of the water, but they can also aid digestion, boost the immune system and is high in vitamins and acts as an antioxidant.
- Mint- This adds a fresh clean taste to the water and is great to boost both the immune system and metabolism and can also help with weight loss.
- Limes- This is a lot like the lemon but can add a sweeter less bitter taste to the water and can also help control weight loss and is rich in vitamins.
- Blueberries- This adds a strong sweet taste to water which makes it less boring, they are also aid in weight loss and they are rich in vitamins which means they are also a great antioxidant.
- Ginger- Now this one may not be for everyone since it adds quite a bitter taste to the water which may not be for everyone but this one is great for the immune system and digestion, it also helps with weight and sugar control, so if you like the taste of ginger this one is a great one.
- Kiwi- This is another great one with quite a few pros, it adds an amazing flavour to the water and on top of that it helps lower blood pressure and is high in vitamins.
- Pomegranates- This adds great flavour and is quite easy to buy just a pot of the seeds in the supermarket, not only that but they have the added bonus of lowering blood pressure, detox and acting as a natural anti inflammatory and they are high in vitamins so it’s a win win.
You can also have each individually or you can mix and match here is some ideas I found On Pinterest-
Click here for Pinterest page
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, I got my fruit infuser bottle for ALDI supermarket, but you can find them quite easily in other shops now, or you can just put them in a glass or bottle with out the infuser. Thank you for reading this post and don’t forget to like and share with your friends on your social media pages.
All images have been linked to rightful owners and been edited using Canva app.
This is my go to green smoothie recipe that I do when I need a pick me up in the morning or as a snack.
You will need:
1 handful of spinach
Frozen fruits such as mango,pineapple,kiwi🍍
1 teaspoon of chia seeds
Handful of blueberries
And a blender any will do but I am using the nutribullet pro.
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- Add the liquid into blender.
- Then add all of the other ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth and to the texture you desire.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.