Hi everyone hope you’ve all had a fab day, I’ve spent my day at work so I thought I would unwind by writing this post on a review of L’Oréal Paris pure clay detox face mask, so I hope you enjoy this post.
I brought this product in Superdrug as I wanted a new face mask to use since I ran out of my sachets that I normally stock up on, and that’s when I saw these in the shop and thought I would give them a go since I’ve heard so many good things about this collection from L’Oréal, that I just had to purchase it. I decided to get the detox one since I defiently think that my skin needs a detox, and I’m really glad I picked that one because my skin has never looked that good after a face mask ever and I’ve used a lot of face masks. It says that this mask is meant to purify, clean and brighten skin along with the added black charcoal to draw out impurities in the pores, it just made me think that this was the one for me. I was not disappointed once I used it since the creamy texture makes it easy to apply and makes it a more relaxing and pleasant experience, easy to smooth on the face in an even layer. It takes about 10-15 mins to dry throughly and then it is easily removed with warm water, then just wait for the magic feeling of your skin once it’s removed, you won’t be able to stop yourself touching your face due to the fact it’s super smooth. I also found that My face had never felt cleaner before that, I also noticed that after a couple of uses my skin has been clear from blemishes and less oily than before. The price is also a great deal for the quality of the product I got mine from Superdrug for £6,so well worth this price tag for the amount you get plus the quality Of the product seeing I feel like it really does what it says on the box. The scent is also very pleasant and is easy to apply close to the nose unlike some face mask which do not have a pleasant scent and can be quite over powering,I recommended this product for people with quite sensitive skin since I suffer from sensitive skin when it comes to face mask and they normally bring me out in a rash and sting quite badly,but this one was really soothing and did not irratate my skin through out the process. In the UK you can purchase the range from Boots, Superdrug or any shop that sells beauty or skin care products. So overall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves a good face mask and relaxion or someone with sensitive skin that needs help soothing it. I give this product ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Thank you for reading my review of this product, I will link the websites of where to purchase this product from up above. Don’t forget to like and share this on social media. Thank You.
Hello, everybody hope your well, today I will be writing about what products I use and what I like to do on a pamper day. I like to do a pamper routine at least once every week, just to relax and unwind by doing all the little beauty treatments that you may not normally get to do on a normal busy day. So how I like to start my pamper routine is by running a nice hot bubble bath, I like to use lush products in my bath mainly bubble bars and bath bombs to create a lush cocktail in your bath, I have a post on my top ten lush products check it out here. I also like to light some candles to create a relaxing atmosphere, my favourite ones are the Yankee candles, since I have quite a collection of different fragrances. Whilst I’m in the bath I like to watch some YouTube but make sure the videos I watch are quite relaxing, I like to watch Alfie’s and Zoella’s vlogs and main channel videos, I also like to watch KEEMi’s videos. In the bath I will wash my body with a scrub then a body wash, my favourites are the scrubs from the Body Shop and the body wash from Dove. At this point I will then shave my legs and underarms since there is nothing better than having super soft legs, I use the Gillette Venus Divine Sensitive Razor which I got from Superdrug. After shaving and washing my body I will then give my face a wash I like to first use a scrub, which I use the Garnier Pure Active Anti-Blackhead Wash from Superdrug. I then use a hot muslin cloth cleanser to make sure all of the dirt is off my face the one I use is the Superdrug own brand vitiman E one. I will then pop on a face mask now I love using all sorts of different face masks but my favourite is the ones from Lush. At this point I will then lay back and relax and wait for my face mask to do its job and then once it’s dried I will then rinse it off with walm clean water. Once I get out the bath I then turn on the shower and give my hair a shampoo the one I use is the L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Shampoo. I will then step out of the shower and apply a generous amount of a deep conditioner to my hair I have used many but my favourite is the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor conditioner. I would then leave that on wrapped up in a turbytowel and then set a timer, once it is ready I rinse off the conditioner with cool water. I then wrap my hair in a clean dry towel since I leave my hair to dry naturally. I will then lay on my bed and relax with some candles lit and I would watch some YouTube or Netflix or even read a magazine, my favourite magazine is Cosmopolitan.
I hope you enjoyed reading about what I do on my pamper routine, I have linked where to get the products mentioned within the post so just click on the names of products to go to the website. Don’t forget to like and follow my blog so you know when I post anything else.
Image made using Canva App.
These are my Top Ten products from lush cosmetics.
- Butterball bath bomb– This is perfect for anyone with dry, sensitive, irritated skin. It had pieces of cocoa butter in so it leaves the skin super soft a very luxurious feel.
- The comforter bubble bar– crumble this under running water to unleash its sweet fruity aroma,and to create a bath full of foamy bubbles, always been one of my firm favourites.
- Aqua marina face and body cleanser– I have a repurchased this product many times over the past couple of years as this little beauty cleared up my acne and any scaring I had, it leaves you skin feeling fresh and clean with a light scent. I have a review up on this product check it out.
- Dragons egg bath bomb– A citrus blast this bath bomb fizzes and spins leaving your bath and shimmering shade of gold, this one will defiantly leave you feeling invigorated.
- Don’t look at me face mask-A fresh citrus mask that has a bright blue colour that makes you look like someone from avatar, a fresh scent that leaves your face soft and firm.
- Figs and leaves soap– Another repurchase of mine for a number of years, this cleared up my acne on my arms, a nice fresh clean feel that gently exfoliates the skin using fig seeds and softens and cares for the skin with the added Aloe Vera.
- Eau Roma water Toner water– This is the best facial toner I have ever used, have repurchased many times as leaves skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed, it’s great for sensitive skin and had aromatherapy property’s due to its scent.
- Pop in the bath bubble bar– A zesty scented bubble bar that creates lots of foamy bubbles and leaves the water a deep shade of blue, leaves the room with the scent of bergamot, lemon and mandarin is really refreshing.
- Brightside bubble bar – Crumble this bright bar under running water and you will be hit with a wave of refreshing citrus scent that will just wake up straight away, it leaves the bath a lovely bright orange colour with tons of bubbles.
- Sex bomb bath bomb– This bath bomb uses very sensual scents of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage, helps when you are stressed, tired or have anxiety, as jasmine is a known aphrodisiac, ylang ylang is renowned for soothing worries and clary sage is know to clear the mind.
So this was my Top Ten favourite products from lush cosmetics, you can find all of these in stores or online at Lush.com.
This product is a great all round cleanser for the face and body, however I mainly use it as a face product. I used to suffer from acne and had tried nearly every cleanser , scrub or mask out on the market for acne prone skin and none worked, not even a cleanser and medication from the doctors or Dermatologist. Nothing seemed to work. Until I came into my local lush store to stock up on my bath bombs when one of the employees approached me regarding if I needed any help, and that is when I asked her if she recommended any skin care products for sensitive, blemish prone skin. And she suggested the Aqua Marina cleanser as it was made from all natural ingredients and the ingrediants in it was proven to help with sensitive skin and acne prone skin. I have been using it now for a couple of years and it is my go to cleanser, I completely cleared up my skin after a couple of weeks, and it has kept my acne under control, for the past couple of years to the point where some days I don’t need to wear make up and on the days where I want too I can just wear a light bb cream, instead for the heavy foundation that I used to wear.It has a clean fresh scent which is good as I have had some skincare that can be very over powering with perfume, where as this is light. Another thing I must say is how soft it leaves my skin feeling after I use it,this could be due to the seaweed and aloe vera which is in it but it makes my skin so soft you just cant stop smoothing your face. The only down side to this product would be the consistency, as it is quite hard to make it smooth enough that you can lather it on your face. But other than that this product is a really amazing product, it really worked clear my skin up so I would recommend it to anyone that has sensitive, acne prone skin, or even just normal skin types, it is a great all around product with I purchase over and over again, and I will remain to do so in the future.
The price of this product is £7.25 per 100g, which is more on the expensive side for a face cleanser, but I think it is well worth it for the results I got from the product.
You can find this product in any Lush stores or online at lush.com
All images from lush.com.