Hello everyone hope your all well, today I will be posting about the products I’ve brought from Lush cosmetics, now this contains an item from the lush kitchen which is pretty limited stock so you may or may not be able to still purchase that item, but anyway here is what I’ve recently brought from Lush cosmetics.
- Cupid Bath bomb- A brightly pink coloured bomb in the shape of a heart and arrow, this one has the scents of rose, Violet leaf and bergamot, to give off a luxurious and soothing mix. £ 2.95
- Butterball bath bomb- A classic lush bath bomb with pieces of luxurious cocoa butter and the scent of ylang ylang, always leaves me feeling well and truly pampered. £2.75
- Floating island luxury bath oil- This one is truly one for the person that likes to be pampered as this bath oil melts to leave your skin silky smooth and with the lingering scent of vanilla, shea butter and sandalwood oil and topped off with a tiny vanilla pod it is truly a pampering experience.£2.00
- Pop in the bath bubble bar- Another classic and favourite of mine this zesty bubble bar fills the bath with tons of foamy bubbles and leave the room and your skin with the scent of lemon and mandarin oils and the fragrance of bergamot. £3.65
- Lovestruck bubble bar- This heart eyes emoji styled bubble bar, certain caught my eye, made especially for Valentine’s Day the get up and go scents of lemon, geranium oil and petitgrain oil, certainly make you feel as fresh as a daisy and wakes you up, with the scent still lingering on your skin all day it’s a new favourite of mine.£4.25
- White wedding bath bomb- This one is the Lush Kitchen exclusive bath bomb, but I am so glad that I purchased this one since it’s floral fragrance of jasmine absolute, ylang ylang oil, rose Otto and bergamot oil, makes you instantly fall in love with it, and add that to the heart shaped confetti that pours out once you add to it your bath makes for a match made in heaven, one of my favourite I just wish that they would make this one all the time instead of just an exclusive. £4.25
These was all the things that I brought from lush.com don’t forget to check it out I will link it here, so I hope you enjoyed this and don’t forget to like and share this post, thank you.