Hello everybody today I will be posting my recipe for my boyfriends favourite meal that I make for him. Since I am vegetarian I do not eat these but I do cook them for Conor since he is a fussy eater and he isn’t the best cook in the world and if I let him he would live on chicken nuggets and chips alone, so here is my recipe for an amazing chicken burger for fussy eaters.
You will need.
1 Chicken Breast per burger
1 Teaspoon Red/green pesto
Handful of Breadcrumbs
Slices of buffalo Mozzarella
Slices of Tomato
- Butterfly and flatten out your chicken breast till they are flat enough so it will cook evenly.
- Spread the pesto onto the chicken on both sides.
- Next place your chicken breast into the breadcrumbs and coat until it sticks to the pesto.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan then cook the breaded chicken until cooked all the way through and the breadcrumbs have gone golden.
- whilst your chicken is cooking prepare your other bits for your burgers so slice your ciabatta rolls in half spread on mayonnaise, place on some leaves of lettuce, then some slices of tomato and lastly a slice of buffalo mozzarella make sure this is in top so when you place on the chicken it will melt so make sure it is on top of all the other extras.
- Now once your chicken is cooked fully place on top on mozzerella place on the top bun and enjoy.
So there you have a really easy 6 step meal that is tasty and fussy eater approved. I normally serve it with some homemade chips cooked in the oven for 40 minutes with some oil, salt and pepper on top they are delicious.