Hello everyone hope your all well, today I will be sharing the ways I like to relax and unwind after a long hard day, because sometimes you just need some time for yourself, so these are the ways I like to do it.
- Reading- Now I’ve just started to get into reading again and I’ve fallen I love with it once more, the book I’m reading at the moment is ‘a Christmas kiss’ by Vicky Pattinson and I’m really loving it at the moment.
- Knitting- This one may seem a little old fashioned for my generation but I recently brought a starter knitting kit and have been obsessed with it ever since, and it is surprisely really relaxing and chills me out big time.
- Hot bubble bath- This is my favourite way to relax, nothing is better than a nice hot bubble bath especially if you use lush products.
- Face/ hair mask- This one goes along with the bath so you sit in there read a book and just soak whilst your face/hair mask is doing its thing.
- Chill out listening to music- This one is a good one I like to just lay on my bed, put my headphones in and pick a playlist on Spotify and close my eyes and just take in the music, my favourite chill out artist is Ed sheeran or James Bay.Here is some of my favourite playlists on Spotify-
So here is some ways I like to chill out after a hard day at work, sorry there isn’t that many, I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and I apologise for not posting in a while but I’ve had the flu and been in bed asleep for about 4 days so not been able to post, but I’m starting to get back to sort of normal so I’am back. thank you for reading this post and don’t forget to like and share.
All images have been linked to rightful owners, the featured image is made using Canva app.