Hello everyone hope your all well, now as I’m writing this I am sat in costa drinking one of their gingerbread lattes, whilst in a shopping mall which is all decorated for Christmas and so I was thinking about my favourite holiday themed films. So here are my top 5 for you.
- Elf- This film is a classic in our house, I need to watch it every year to help get me in the Christmassy mood, it is a family comedy which will never get old in my opinion.
- The Santa Clause 1,2 & 3 – This is another family classic comedy, starring Tim Allen, all 3 is just as good as the first, which is very unusual for sequels.
- Home alone- Yet again it’s not Christmas unless home alone is on the TV, unlike The Santa Claus the sequels was definitely not as good as the first, which is a true classic holiday film.
- Polar express- This one is an amazing film , I mean I love any film that has Tom Hanks in so it is a win win, because it is a film you get defiantly get cosy and watch.
- How the grinch stole Christmas- Dr Seuss is one of my favourite children’s authors, so when they brought out this movie version of the book , I used to watch it over and over again, since I also love Jim Carrey I couldn’t help but watch it, especially seeing his portrayal is so hilarious, a favourite for all of my family.
So these are my Top 5 Christmas films, I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to like and follow my blog so you know when I post in the future, thank you.