Serves 2 ( To serve more just add by 1/4 for each person)
Cook in large frying pan on the hob at a medium high heat
Enough spaghetti for serving size.
Enough shrimp/ prawns to liking
Pinch of parsley and basil
2 cloves of chopped garlic
A glug of Dry White wine (can replace with lemon juice or white wine vinegar)
Salt and pepper too taste
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fry the garlic in a small amount of oil in the frying pan, making sure not to burn it.
- Heat up a pan of water until boiling to cook the spaghetti.
- In with the garlic, melt the butter until completely melted stiring to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add in the wine, basil and parsley and simmer until it reduces down slightly, stiring to stop from burning.
- In that pan add in your shrimp/ prawns until fully cooked or they turn pink.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain and add into the garlic and shrimp mixture, stir until all combined.
- Add in the grated parmesan cheese too likening and stir together.
- Serve on plate with extra Parmesan cheese on top and if you wish with some garlic bread sticks as a side.
I hope you enjoy this recipe it is a firm favourite in my household. If you do try this out don’t forget to let me know on my social media websites.