These are my Top Ten products from lush cosmetics.
- Butterball bath bomb– This is perfect for anyone with dry, sensitive, irritated skin. It had pieces of cocoa butter in so it leaves the skin super soft a very luxurious feel.
- The comforter bubble bar– crumble this under running water to unleash its sweet fruity aroma,and to create a bath full of foamy bubbles, always been one of my firm favourites.
- Aqua marina face and body cleanser– I have a repurchased this product many times over the past couple of years as this little beauty cleared up my acne and any scaring I had, it leaves you skin feeling fresh and clean with a light scent. I have a review up on this product check it out.
- Dragons egg bath bomb– A citrus blast this bath bomb fizzes and spins leaving your bath and shimmering shade of gold, this one will defiantly leave you feeling invigorated.
- Don’t look at me face mask-A fresh citrus mask that has a bright blue colour that makes you look like someone from avatar, a fresh scent that leaves your face soft and firm.
- Figs and leaves soap– Another repurchase of mine for a number of years, this cleared up my acne on my arms, a nice fresh clean feel that gently exfoliates the skin using fig seeds and softens and cares for the skin with the added Aloe Vera.
- Eau Roma water Toner water– This is the best facial toner I have ever used, have repurchased many times as leaves skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed, it’s great for sensitive skin and had aromatherapy property’s due to its scent.
- Pop in the bath bubble bar– A zesty scented bubble bar that creates lots of foamy bubbles and leaves the water a deep shade of blue, leaves the room with the scent of bergamot, lemon and mandarin is really refreshing.
- Brightside bubble bar – Crumble this bright bar under running water and you will be hit with a wave of refreshing citrus scent that will just wake up straight away, it leaves the bath a lovely bright orange colour with tons of bubbles.
- Sex bomb bath bomb– This bath bomb uses very sensual scents of jasmine, ylang ylang and clary sage, helps when you are stressed, tired or have anxiety, as jasmine is a known aphrodisiac, ylang ylang is renowned for soothing worries and clary sage is know to clear the mind.
So this was my Top Ten favourite products from lush cosmetics, you can find all of these in stores or online at Lush.com.